Tuesday 6 March 2012

Freshly Cut Soap - Bare Jojoba Bar

I love cutting fresh soap! You just never know how the glorious patterns will turn out and how the textured tops will look. My Jojoba Bar is one of my best sellers – with nourishing jojoba oil, which is similar to our skins natural sebum, it is a fantastic bar for body, face and shaving.

The Bare Jojoba Bar does not contain any essential oils, making is especially soothing for sensitive skin and great for shaving your legs!



Beautiful! Cut into long logs of soap and then hand cut into individual bars.




This batch will be ready on 6 April 2012 and I have this is stock at the moment after a sell out Christmas Season. Lesson: I must make much more soap to keep up with post Christmas demand!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Natural, luxurious, artisan Bath and Body products... because your skin wants to be Naked... Our products are handcrafted in Western Australia using sustainable and where possible, local ingredients.